Poet and don't know it!


This is pretty typical of most of my Greek pictures - a blue sea set amidst white bleached rocky outcrops punctuated with trees and various shrubs set under a baking hot sun.
Those of you that know me well know i am a big fan of the author Gerald Durrell and whilst traveling around a Greek island many of his anecdotes would often come to mind.
This has not been my first visit to the Greek islands i have previously been sailing around the Ionian sea and stayed in Ithaca all I can say is one day I'll be back.

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.