Alan Wickery


29th June 2004 - Rhodes, Greece,
Although not a very inspiring picture it was the first picture i took on my travels and to be honest i was in a bit of a daze and feeling very Alan Wicker at the same time. I remember I phoned a friend an exclaimed ' I'm in Greece you know' like i had just traversed the arctic tundra....ha ha ha. I remember thinking everyone is part of a family or with a group of mates and I'm alone! Little did i know it at the time but I'd be in the middle of a massive country wide party in a few weeks.

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.