Sweating Ferrang


Went to my first Thai Buddha wedding the other day. It was between a Thai girl i know and a Swedish gentleman called Leif who I also know.
It consisted of four hours of chanting by 9 monks (pictured) and was interesting for about the first 20 Min's. After that it was just hot.
The wedding was followed by the usual drinking session.....
Can't honestly say i would attend another one but one has to make the effort at least once.
I wonder how long the marriage will last?
The people were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble for the strange ferrang sweating in the corner hogging the fan...ha ha ha.
The whole marriage thing is definitely not for me though, Buddha forbid!
..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.