Hunky Dory


The knee is dead - Long live the knee!
Yes indeed my bloody knee has gone again. I don't think it was all the cycling as I have covered about 5000kms this year without a twinge, no I blame it on playing squash four times a week!
Those of you that know me will know that this occurred about eight years ago in England as a result of mountain biking but since being out here (thank Buddha) its been hunky dory.
Well the result is that Ive been hobbling around like an arthritic old codger which I might add draws copious amounts of sympathy from the girls (nice) But is a pain in the arse (knee). What is a man to do? Well I can tell you what a man is not going to do and that is play sodding squash again that's for sure.
Its a shame but given time and a bit of luck I want to be able to cycle again as its like a drug to me And a good way of shedding a few pounds. Speaking of pounds I have been putting a bit back on lately.......eek. *** For sale one used squash racket and ball ***
..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.