Robert Plant


Don't laugh. This is one of my projects over here. Its a 'Thai lotus blossom' and lives in a big water container next to my front door. When I bought it it was tiny but with expert hands and much chanting it has grown into this magnificent specimen you see before you. The container is about 3ft in diameter and contains a myriad of tiny fish which eagerly await feeding every day, however I only feed them once a week as i have a god complex and rule with the hand of a raging despot. I went through about 40 fish before i discovered the right water/chemical mix for them to survive...ha ha ha. Now they are as happy as pigs in s**t. (if you get my drift)
..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.