Graffiti message

I happened across this piece of graffiti on a shop window the other day and it got me thinking. It sort of sums up the pace of life here sometimes (London that is). Everyone rushing about like headless chickens, faces like bulldogs chewing wasps! Its so depressing even Mother Theresa would need Valium to cope.
Then bang! before you know it its all over, that's your lot mate, come in number 5, red bands please leave the pool area, you get my drift...
It makes me even more determined to keep traveling, seeking out new places to visit, new people to meet, getting to know them, swapping emails, then finding a small scrap of paper in your wallet four weeks later only to wonder who the hell it was from?
Well by God I mean to collect as many scraps of meaningless paper and forget as many people as my overdraft will allow me before I shuffle off this mortal coil...

4 comments:

NathanKP said...

I think that is a telling piece of graffiti. So many kids are growing up playing video games that are increasingly realistic, to a point where they find it difficult to understand the difference between real life and fantasy.

People are withdrawing into worlds of there own making while destroying the real world around them

NathanKP - Imagination Manifesto

Anonymous said...

Graffitis are nice if it compliments what you have to offer. :)

Oh I miss travelling!

Dave said...

Sadly thats true nathankp. Its certainly a form of escapism for many to get lost in their own little cyber world...

Dave said...

If you miss travelling kelly you know what to do, get those roaming shoes out. Ha ha ha...

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.