Giant snowman

These poor saps tooling down London's Carnaby street don't realise they're about to be flattened by a giant snowman!
Judging by its trajectory at least a couple of dozen shoppers are in for the Christmas surprise of their life. It must be the result of recent global warming as flying snowmen in this area aren't usually this large.
This is the first Christmas I've been back in England for five years and I'm not looking forward to the experience at all. Christmas shopping, oh the pain and expense of it all...

2 comments:

The Frogblogger said...

You have some absolutely superb photos around your blog. I think I could do with some tips!

Sorry to hear you're in London for Christmas ;-) ... but in my case I'll be back in France, so not much of an improvement!

Dave said...

Thanks for the comments on the photos. I only use an old Canon G5 which has been my trusty companion around the world for about 5 years now. I usually fire off loads of shots and then weed out the bad ones. The ones I keep are then run through Photoshop for sharpening, cropping etc...

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.