D.J Randy Cornhole

Those of you mad enough to want to hear me doing my rock show on 'Surf fm' can now do so due to internet technology. Go to - www.surfhuahin.com and click on the 'Listen' button. Its as easy as that! My show go's out on mondays, wednesdays and saturdays, 19.30 - 21.30. In the UK at present you are 7 hours behind so its on 12.30 - 14.30 which is not so good as most of you are at work. My D.J name is 'Randy Cornhole' (don't ask) Its mainly a rock show but I play pretty much anything really. If you want a request you can skype the station, details are also on the web site. If I have it I will gladly play it if I dont i'll try and download it for you. Oh by the way the internet connection server for the radio station is like everything else here, sparodic at best! if at first you dont get a connection try again on another day. Sorry but it's beyond my control.......Rock on.

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.