Surf 102.5 fm

This is the 'Surf FM' studio from which I transmit myself into the ether. We have two computers one for music and the other for Internet streaming amongst other things. There are two mikes the second of which I use for my Saturday guest session's. I invite a local freak into the studio and play some of their favourite tracks, they then explain why they have chosen it. (no its not like desert island bloody disc's) We don't have a dedicated engineer so I have to run the whole thing by myself. It's good fun really. Now where's that obscure Zappa track.

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.