Another Buddha day

Its a Buddha day! and by jiggery there will be a furious lighting of candles and head bobbing or he who must be obeyed will wreak furious anger upon all. Devotees light and prey with unparalleled devotion. Actually not being the slightest bit religious (burn in hell you heathen) Buddhism seems to make the most sense! They believe in Karma. What ye do unto others shall befall unto you. A good start if ever there was one. They also don't believe in one single Deity. Another good thing in my opinion. I may shave my head and become an orange draped disciple yet....... Yea right, bring on the next beer my good man.

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.