Oberon


This is Oberon his earthly image was presented to me on a birthday card by my brother. His picture makes me smile.
He is not very demanding and causes few problems, however he does smell and requires several bathing sessions per day. I believe he has a flatulence issue but feel unable to broach the subject due to our tenuous relationship. Being a stout chap as indeed am I, he needs regular exercise in which i assist by throwing his image violently around the room several times a day. This seems to calm him down and hopefully in time he will become svelte like and not break wind when he walks! Ladies and gentlemen i give you Oberon a study in grey.

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.