Puke

OK the story go's as follows - knee 'cattle trucked' (fu**ed) so rest for 4 months... fair enough.
Back in Thailand and a mountain bike race comes up...Hmm me thinks I'll go in for it and take it easy!
Race starts with a parade through the town centre preceded by the Army, Navy and a brass band. Then we are unleashed with 15km to go... well i go like the clappers having not cycled for 4 months due to knee. I'm in about 15th place out of about 70 when i start to feel sick. Result i have to pull up 500mts short of the finnish and puke. Jeeze what a reality check. 4 months out and I'm shite!
I drink about 3 litres and troll back home at about 20kmh. Round trip was about 40kms which is chuff all.
I hope the knee is OK tomorrow? I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you know how I felt like.
All the best. Taff

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.