Market


During an early morning market jaunt near Surin I caught this wistful glance from a young market worker. I wonder what she's thinking? Probably that it's too cold and early to be up!

Sadly this picture can't convey the smells, noise and colours of the ensuing cacophony that is an early morning market in Thailand. Needless to say its organised chaos.

I've never seen so many chicken heads (who buys these and why?) buckets of various living crustaceans and animal body parts in any one place before. Everywhere you look there is something interesting to point the lens at.

I wish veggies and meat were as cheap in the UK...!

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.