Happy birthday

Its the 5th of December and I'm in Bangkok for the Kings birthday, trouble is so is every other bugger! Its as hot as the Devils bottom after a fiendishly hot curry, and empty cabs are as rare as a straight talking politician. Yellow shirts are the order of the day, turning Bangkok into a giant sunflower. Still everybody seems happy enough. I'm drinking water at a rate that would make a local council issue an immediate hose pipe ban, a couple of times I nearly drowned. I'm trying not to trample on sleeping Thais, and avoid having my eyes poked out by umbrellas. Every piece of available shade has been used up. Phew....

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.