Arse

I have to be honest, Village life can at time be extremely quite. I was after all without my creature comforts, eg, computer, mountain bike, TV, toilet paper, and the like.
One day I worryingly found myself intensely staring at a cow's arse, idly thinking how interesting it looked, sweet god, what the hell!!
I also studied the social behaviour of the common village chicken in great detail, over several days. Now let me tell you, they really have a mind numbingly boring life, which can be summed up simply thus......
1. Peck about a bit.
2. Look up with a startled expression.
3. Have a shit.
This process is repeated all day every day. That my friends is a Chickens lot!

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.