Culture vulture

Two Years Today.
I cant believe its been two years to the day (29th June 2004) since I closed the door on my London residence, said farewell to all my family and friends, hoisted my rucksack onto my back and headed off to the airport clutching a cheap one way ticket to Greece. I had absolutely no firm plans further than that.
The last two years have not only changed the way I think but also the way I view other people and cultures.
Having visited and met the people in such places as Spain, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Siberia, China, Myanmar (Burma), and Thailand I have become truly enriched. I still have lots of places I want to see and hope over time to visit as many as I can.
All the best,
Dave.

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.