Ipod whore

Heading back to sunny Thailand on the 19th of April arriving in Bangers on the 20th. I am looking forward to the sun as the bloody knee has flared up again. I'm wobbling around like an old man. Damn this cold weather.
I have purchased a shiney new 5G 60GB ipod whilst here and have been furiously downloading as many of my mates CD's as I can lay my grubby little hands on. So far I have about 400 albums, about 15 days worth of continious listning! Only 42GB left to fill.......!
I had forgotten how expensive it is to live in the UK a round of beers down my local runs to about £15. Get me back to cheap living before I go bust.

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.