Buffalo girls


Well it has come and gone and damned good it was as well. It went into labour at 21:00 and gave birth in a drunken stupor at 02:30....Hic..! I never understood a single word but the enthusiasm of the partisan Thai crowd carried me along on a wave of euphoria that meant it didn't matter one iota that I didnt have a clue what the hell was going on or what was happening. Top pic is of the disheveled Neil Young wannabe, Mr Carabow and below the young ladies That took care of me during the show. Left to right - Oi, Pong, Son and Joy.....ha ha ha. God I love it here.

No comments:

..............................................................................................


All the photographs on this site were taken by me and as a result come with copyright conditions attached. Please ask before downloading anything. Thx.